Saturday, January 29, 2005

My First Entry...

Well, here it is - my first journal entry. Don't get me wrong, I've kept a diary for almost as long as I can remember, and I still intend to. This one won't be as honest since it will be open to the scrutiny of others, but it will be another place I can write that will give my friends a deeper look inside the window of my life. I'll probably mostly record a lot of my writings (mainly poetry) here. Some of them as you'll shortly see are very morbid, written in the most depressing of times, while others seem to be written on could nine. And shouldn't it be that way? Shouldn't our memories be an expression of our journey? Life has it's ups and downs, as do our thoughts. So please bear with me in the days that I gripe, laugh with me when I'm happy, and cry with me when I'm beyond depressed. Finally, ALWAYS leave a comment and remind me that life is meant to be filled with God, love, and friends.

No comments: