Red eyes, piles of notes, caffeine, highlighters, too much munching to keep me awake, and it is only the beginning of the semester! - Oh well, it will be much better after Wenesday :)
Oh, a side note - I saw an old friend the other day, he is my age and is engaged to a girl younger than me. Very wierd, but I am happy for him.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey joy stick in there school will be over soon and you will get your sleep back. I respect you a lot your life as a student is hard. But in the end it will be worth it. Good luck need anything just ask me.
Hey joy stick in there school will be over soon and you will get your sleep back. I respect you a lot your life as a student is hard. But in the end it will be worth it. Good luck need anything just ask me.
Post a Comment