Mmmm, long day at school, but followed by a wonderful night out with some good friends... dinner and a movie. God is so good, I am so blessed. So a big 'hello' and a 'I love you' to all my friends out there - you keep the smile on my face and the skip in my heart...
Who needs valentine's day?
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Up where the smoke
is all billowed and curled
Tween pavement and stars
is a chimney sweeps world,
Where there's hardly no day
nor hardly no night,
There are things half in shadow
and halfway in light.
On the rooftops of London
-whew- what a sight.
JOY,
FREINDS ARE GREAT! USE YOUR HEAD, FOLLOW YOUR HEART, TRUST IN THE LORD. YOU'LL BE JUST FINE. STAY AWAY FROM TOADS!! (ARE YOU LIKE PEDRO'S COUSINS WITH ALL THE SWEET HOOKUPS??)
Yeah Martha, you know I got all the hook-ups and skills! - just need to improve a little more on the using the head part :)
Rach - loved the poem! (mary poppins?)
Awww hannah I laughed so hard when I read that... I can't believe you remebered that! you have to admit it was the best of times :) You and your favorite animals...
rachel and hannah, I'm never gonna talk to you again, scratch that, I am going to kill you...
Post a Comment