So sleepy! Yet another week of school past and a fairly good one at that. Last night "the band" played at a coffee shop and I thought it went pretty well except for the fact that we only got to play once. That is ok, we are probably gonna go back Saturday and play during intermission for the lead guy's regular gig... maybe.
I have the same thoughts about this band as I do about life. I don't want it to be just good in the sense of mediocre, I want it to be really good and really fun. So far, I've had a blast for the most part, but as far as the music potential goes, I think we still have a ways to go. But that's ok.
Anyways, I think I'm just blubbering at this point. I really need to head to bed... Another day, another time - Groupie #1
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment