Monday, March 28, 2005

(248) 262-6861

Yup, so it really works. Even though it is long distance I would highly recomment you calling the hotline at least once! Or, for a more subtle approach try "The Nicer, Kinder, More Subtle and Gentle Rejection Hotline" 781-382-3478. As always, leave me comments!

6 comments:

Joy said...

hannah, let's just say that it is an interesting tidbit of info that I plan to use in the future :)

Anonymous said...

amen girlfriend!sounds like a plan to me;although,i have to admit,i've had quite some fun with the "asheboro zoo" option!

Anonymous said...

i guess it is kinda funny, but it sorta seems like a cop-out to me. if i was really impressed by some girl that i didn't know very well and stepped out on a limb to try to get to know her and the number i got was a just some hotline, i would be thinking, "wow, she's a pretty big jerk that doesn't have the guts to be a jerk to my face". a gutless jerk? i know you're not, joy. i think a better way would be to say no and then use mace immediately if they don't leave. then they would know that you do have guts.

Rachael said...

Daniel,

MACE! How bout a taser? Or maybe a fire hose? Or a big stick? Or a burrito? Or a poncho? Or some Tedeede in Bierequate?

I'm in an odd mood. Adjust.

Rachael

Joy said...

Rach, I love it! Daniel, some guys don't take major hints, and in these situations - I'm definetly going to employ a cop-out!

babyarnie said...

If a man speaks in the forest and no one is around to hear him- is he still wrong?? YOU BETCHA!!