Yup, so here it is. My new favorite band, their called Keane and hail from the mother country. Reminiscent of Coldplay, I consider them to be much better. Instead of guitars and often pounding loud melodies, they stick to piano, vocals, and drums with amazing "bruised verses and soaring choruses." You should go to the following sites, check them out, and then come back and tell me what you think (and yes, I'm sorry you'll have to cut and paste since blogger hates me).
(1) http://www.keaneband.com
(2) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000268QB2/qid=1113259544/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5003116-2852136?v=glance&s=music
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so, what are your top five favorite bands right now? here are mine:
1. haste the day
2. led zeppelin
3. me
4. metallica
5. jay z
well boy from chicago, let's see:
1. Keane
2. Go
3. Our church band
4. Amos Lee
5. I can't think of the others right now
As one of the key pieces to Joy's 3rd favorite band, I have to take issue with our ranking. We are definitely better than some Brit boy band! Oh, and as far as Daniel goes, Jay-freaking-Z? Huh? I would have to list somewhere among my top 5 the infamous Lauch Kublady and the Entertainers, immortal for their smash hit "Broccoli Suprise." Of course, as lead singer (yes, Lauch Kublady is just a stage name), I'm a little biased. You may call me a Philistine, but art is in the eye of the beholder.
Post a Comment