Friday, April 22, 2005
Whohooo!
Yeah - done with another tuff week of school, so now I get to chill some... Family meal tonight and fun with friends tommorow. If only you could see the big smile on my face. It is so easy to be happy and motivated without all the crazyiness! Well, I'd better run - gotta get a few things done before dinner...mmmm taco salad and pound cake with strawberries (not together of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yeah. my feelings are mutual about the whole "the weekend is here" . yeehawww!!!!!! and i'm glad you're feeling better than you were before. keep watchin the light at the end of the tunnel.....
my weekend has been pretty much amazing. like when rick and i were "exploring" a high class hotel and we stumbled upon an extravagant wedding party. did we pretend like we were invited and hang out with everyone? did i bust out the backwards moonwalk that rachel taught me? i'll let you guess...
Ever close your eyes
Ever stop and listen
Ever feel alive
And you've nothing missing
You don't need a reason
Let the day go on and on
Let the rain fall down
Everywhere around you
Give into it now
Let the day surround you
You don't need a reason
Let the rain go on and on
-Enya (of course)
And when the day is gray and lonely- I just stick out my chin and grin and saaaaaayyy! TOMMOROW TOMMOROW I LOVE YA TOMMOROW IT'S ONLY A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
That cat is cute but not as cute as baby arnie of course!
Of course not martha! Nothing is as cute as the baby. Do you have a picture of him laying on cole's rear? Hannah, I have decided I have a severe undiagnosted spelling disorder... Rach, Enya is always appropriate. Chicago kid, you scare me sometimes. Little rach - oh yeah :)
i try
Post a Comment