Sunday, May 01, 2005

amazing

This post is in honor of Daniel's last comment on my last post. Daniel I'm totally there with ya. Somedays are totally weird and crazy, many times in our lives we are pulled in so many different directions on top of commitments or responsibilities we have, but in spite of this confusion, GOD IS AMAZING! This is an insane time for school, and of course when one area of my life seems to go nuts, all the others seem to follow. I don't know what I would do without Christ, because as David says, "the Lord makes us strong!" I am blessed with so many wonderful people that surround me, while they love me, they aren't afraid to call me out when I'm being dumb - keep it up guys! Well, let me end with this:

"But O my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all that he will do. He is my help! He is my God!"
Psalms 42:11

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your post was right on. not sure about that picture though...
:D

Joy said...

DD, the pic was an "oh my gosh! I need to go, what pic can I post?" moment. But I still love it ;)

Rachael said...

I think the photo is really pretty. Daniel shmaniel. Ok, time to eat some wheat thins now. Hasta!

Anonymous said...

okay time to return my call now!

Joy said...

after finals d, after finals