Thursday, May 12, 2005
Back by Popular Demand
Well, my final interview for school was this morning.... no more State until fall!!! I've had so much fun these last few days with friends and such, since I can't remember when. I feel like a new person without school, even though I can feel a little down about my grades - but that's all details... Anyways, I'm dedicating this blog to all my friends (you know who you are). Without all of you, I'd be in so much trouble. You keep me accountable, on the right track, and most importantly of all - looking to God. I don't know how many times I've gotten advice or encouragement from you and it was those simple words that made a huge difference in my life. I know that I could call any of you in the middle of the night and say "can you come help me?" and I know that you wouldn't ask questions - you'd just be there. I love your selfishness and your generosity. I love how you forgive me when I do things that are hurtful or just plain wrong. I love how you can make me laugh at the stupidest things when all I want to do is be sullen. I've loved the ups as well as the downs, because it is the downs that make us stronger and that make the ups even higher. I love the changes that I have seen God make in you, and I love your determination to keep changeing. I love your fearlessness and your focus, your creativity and your spontinuity. I am so blessed! So thanks to all my friends, you make my life so sweet and each day an adventure...may your life be as rich as you have made mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey joy! guess what! i finished my last final yesterday! now guess what! more schoooooollll..........
i'm not real sure why these friends of your's didn't leave a comment for ya but i thought it was a nice post all the same
Ahhh, the blissful peace of summertime. The Heat, the Sweatyness, the constant having of things to do when all you want to do is just take a nap. Well, hope I made your day better.
love ya,
Speaking of calling us in the middle of the night, I'll probably stop by tonight about 2:00 or so to get my keys. Ha!
Post a Comment