Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Choices

It can be hard, but I love it! I have so many choices to make, but all my options are good. Time makes me decide between things like, do I go shadow a doctor today, or do I get paid to do CNA work for a lady friend of mine? Do I go out for a lesuirely run, or do I ride my horse? Do I eat the cake, cookie, or ice cream?
Isn't it fun to have stuff like this to pick from? I think so... It has a down side, I have to be careful not to neglect or offend anyone, but God has been so amazing recently (not that he isn't always) giving me so much good!
Well, I'll leave you all with one final blurb: This morning shadowing, I got to be involved in my first experience with physically restraining a child for medical purposes...can you guess what test this patient was flipping out so badly over??? Hint - It was done on the upper portion of the body, no pain was involved, and it is very commonly performed. Any guesses? (answer to follow)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Did his sucker have ants on it? Did his scratch and sniff sticker not work? I would have thrown a fit too. P.S.-Always choose ice cream (with the cookies mushed up in it)