It has begun, the first day of 5-day backyard bible clubs. Is everyone ready for the onslaught of a million kids, all jacked-up on sugar? I'm excited, yes it gets crazy most of the time, but I love working with these kids and just playing with them. If I remember I'll try to write about all the funny/stupid things that happen.
Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them to Him and said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's slightly warm outside. I believe I'll put on some tan in a bottle and wear shorts tonight instead of long pants like last night. I about had to go to the ER. But, what's 5 day club without at least 1 visit to the hospital?!
-oh, fun times to come. i love our kids!!
'slightly warm' huh? you should come and join our rap-dance group... "ya'll gotta see 'dis, 'dat white girl, she be tryin' to dance"
rap-dance???what about salsa,swing or ballroom?and why haven't i heard about this before?or do i not want to know...
who in da world gotz such terrible spanish 2 put "'bailadora' gringa"??? not trying 2 sound smart but it'z "bailarina.....
fyi smarty-"bailarina" and "bailadora" are the same thing and in fact are only 2 of the 4 translations for the english word.
Post a Comment