Ahhh! I'm beat, too much partying for me - now I need a slumber party... No, but seriously, vacation, 4th of July, everything recently has been a blast, but I'll be glad to settle back down into a bit more relaxing routine ~ at least for a little bit :)
5 comments:
I desire sleep as well. And a lot less junk food. Come ride whenever...I'll be doing a lot of it.
what!? joy, you told me that you hated fire works. now i'm confused; oh yeah, and that reminds me, did you have fun last night at your "party for 2"?
hey joy
sorry i don't know your nickname in spanish. otherwise i would call you that forever. since you love it so much.
and party? you? party? what party did you go to that i didn't? those weren't parties. they were gatherings. not to be confused with real parties.
anyways,
i'm hooking rachel up with a cute guy that she approves of. but guess what- she and i are never going to tell you who he is- until they're engaged in like 4 years. and not georgia either! and not even my mom!
ha!
party on!
not!
a word from the wise:
don't date fruitcakes!
joy, i must tell you that this is rather fun. i bet you haven't gotten such high quality blogs in a loooooooonng time... yep. it's almost like a party, don't you think?
Post a Comment