People confuse me. I guess I try to put everyone in a shell too much of the time, because many times I end up being disapointed w/ them not living up to my 'view' of them. I'm gonna really work on getting out of this habit, as it only serves to hurt me time and time again.
Now don't get me wrong, a lot of people in my life contiunally suprise me with their unselfless natures, free spirits, perserverance, etc. These people always bring a smile to my face and motivate me. They are also, as Jesse would put it, the ones who "make me love God more." I was reading today how people tend to often overlook small acts of kindness, and yet those are many times just the thing that the recipient needed for that day. Solomon was dead-on when he said, "A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, and a word spoken in due season, how good it is!" (Proverbs 15:23)
So, here's to all those small acts of kindness - I challenge you to try and bring a smile to someone's face.... who knows? maybe you'll even have a really great comment to post.
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking of small actions...thanks for hanging out with Martha at the office today. She had a really good time. I just hate I missed it.
love,
rach
Rachy - I sure hope you are feeling ok, don't give your padres too much trouble :)
Post a Comment