No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
4 comments:
hola joy, soy ruben (primo de abigail), que te puedo decir???...
te ves muyyy linda en esa foto!!.
espero que estes bien, chau chau.
RUBEN.
Hey, I was there!!
Abi, entiendo completamente gracias... Ruben, estoy bien gracias - y tu? ~ Alegria
he estado bien, éste fin de semana fue de trabajos de la universidad por lo que no pude viajar a mi hogar...
esperando que te encuentres bien, me despido. chau, rubén
Post a Comment