Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Terrified & Excited

Ok, so why am I blogging so much recently? Well, you see school starts tomorrow and I'm trying to fit everything in that I can before then. I kinda have mixed feelings about this semester - I am excited to go back in away. I like learning and having good classes to go to. But my summer has been so great (Kings Dominion was awesome yesterday)! However, I dread going back because it will be the end of my semi-lazy days. No more beach trips, or lunches out with friends, no more sleeping in 'till 8, no more nights without feeling like I have a mountain of homework to do - even when there isn't any - you get the point. SIGH... Well, I'm just going to try and choke those school blues down and have a happy attitude going in. Dang it! I'm gonna have fun if it kills me (and it just might).

PS. Someone kidnap me every once and a while to make sure I'm still alive :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an AWESOME & JOYOUS day at school!!!!

Rachael said...

Dear Joy,

You need to learn to sleep in 'till 12:00. No more of that 'till 8:00 mess. There's your problem right there. Just skip school and come ride with me.

babyarnie said...

joy, i am all for the sleeping till noon. 8 am classes should be against the law. you will do fine, just keep your priorities in order. i love my present- thank you so much.