okay joy when is your fall break? actually you can probably come up any weekend you want. i'm pretty flexible, and there's always stuff to do. i'll try to talk to you sometime this week. and i'm still sending you those songs. i haven't forgotten.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
12 comments:
it hasn't rained up here since i got here.
=(
well, not raindrops, anyways...
Why did the blog administrator remove a post?? I LOVE THE CUTE KID AND DOG!
because the blog administrator is a jerk.
i just got back from one of the rockingest concerts ever. seven hours of chaotic gyrating rockingness. when are you coming to visit?
when are you e-mailing me to let me know when I should come? I'm thinking about coming w/ rach over my fall break... but I need dates first!
Number dates or guy dates?
Hey...if y'all go to Chicago...let me know. My cousin has been wanting me to visit...so I may catch a ride...
okay joy when is your fall break?
actually you can probably come up any weekend you want. i'm pretty flexible, and there's always stuff to do. i'll try to talk to you sometime this week. and i'm still sending you those songs. i haven't forgotten.
lets see, joy. you need to call me tomorrow night. actually i guess tonight. once again i don't have your cell number.
hey dan, k - i'll try to call. Just be warned i've had a bunch of tests....
Post a Comment