Thursday, October 27, 2005

Baby Arnie


This is my godchild - Baby Arnie. Actually the painting is not exactly him, but it was a pretty close representation so I'm gonna say it's him. He's a little bit snooty to other people, but that's just because he has the best momma in the world who takes really good care of him. So now he's spoiled and ShhhhhhHH!!! (a little fat).

4 comments:

Carroll said...

he's not fat...he's fluffy!

Rachael said...

A little fat??? Are you kidding? More like a lot, a whole lot, a whole stinking lot. I would love to see sumo fight between him and Chase. However, I'm thinking Chase would have the upper hand.

babyarnie said...

A big thank you to Joy for getting my darling childs face out there to the world. I believe it will help his chances in becoming a child star one day. He IS the cutest "babysmarnie" in the whole world however. Oh and as far as the FAT thing goes- no more fat jokes. He is a sensitive child :)

babyarnie said...

Just a quick update on the smartest cat in the world..... Babyarnie fell in the tub last night- yes- all the way in!