Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Fair

No words needed....


="" />



5 comments:

Rachael said...

Go walking horses!!!!!

Goingintoalltheworld said...

OK. This is just plain wrong. Here I am suffering for Jesus in a country not known for their food. I'm without the luxeries of roasted corn, carmel apples, elephant ears, turkey legs, exc... Just when I thought I had conquered these weaknesses of mine and thinking I can actually live without them, I see this on your blog site. Now I'm back to square one craving them. I hope your happy, Joy.
B-

Carroll said...

Cheer up...you didn't get almost trampled by crowds and have to keep the boys from getting lost at the fair because Hannah and Joy abandoned you...

babyarnie said...

BOY AINT AMERICA GREAT!!

Joy said...

B, no one is stopping you from coming back :D
And yes, I did forget to put in the picture of the annual line-breakers...