Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bath Time!


Ok folks, this is the cutest baby ever and I have absolutely no reason to be bias towards her other than the itsy-bitsy fact that I'm her AUNT! Kristen and John came over tonight for dinner (while I worked in the study on homework) and it inspired me to get up a picture of my niece - something I haven't done yet.

Anyways, I guess I should stop procrastinating, I was bored so I went and got crackers from the kitchen, then I was still bored so I messed around with the above photos in photoshop, then I was still bored so I blogged - AND I STILL HAVE THIS DUMB LAST PAGE OF THIS PAPER TO WRITE.... dang it Joy, just go finish it and be done!

3 comments:

Carroll said...

you know...the best way to get over procrastinating is...never mind...I'll tell you later.

Rachael said...

You know what boredom can lead to...falling asleep in front of the tv while eating a bowl of ice cream. It can be a good thing.

babyarnie said...

cute baby but the blue picture kinda freaks me out!