It's hard to explain, but the movie capures it so very well: sometimes, the sad parts of life are the most beautiful. God demonstrates His faithfulness to us so amazingly when we're hurting. He's just so GOOD!
Sorry, you'll have to excuse me. I'm just on a spiritual high at the moment because I can spend time with the Creator of heaven and earth, whose awesomeness overshadows anything in our lives, anytime I want. Incredible!
it's called 'Life is Beautiful' and if you've never seen it - go right now and rent it... it will make you cry and laugh and realize exactly what the title says - that life is beautiful!
um no. I don't think so. Life has lots of sad parts anyway. Why would you want to make it more sad>?? I'll just stay in my 'HAPPY BUBBLE" with my new friend- BUGS BUNNY.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
10 comments:
Sad movie. Sad sad sad sad movie. I missed the end but Jesse saw it and told me what happened. Sad movie. But, also a very good one.
It's hard to explain, but the movie capures it so very well: sometimes, the sad parts of life are the most beautiful. God demonstrates His faithfulness to us so amazingly when we're hurting. He's just so GOOD!
Sorry, you'll have to excuse me. I'm just on a spiritual high at the moment because I can spend time with the Creator of heaven and earth, whose awesomeness overshadows anything in our lives, anytime I want. Incredible!
fill me in...what movie?
it's called 'Life is Beautiful' and if you've never seen it - go right now and rent it... it will make you cry and laugh and realize exactly what the title says - that life is beautiful!
Ditto Rachael. I got so veclempt that I had a stuffy nose for 2 days. Stinkin' nazis...
"Life is Beautiful..." I'll have to remember that one. Thanks! (:
just watched that last week for the 2nd time.definitely a masterpiece.
um no. I don't think so. Life has lots of sad parts anyway. Why would you want to make it more sad>?? I'll just stay in my 'HAPPY BUBBLE" with my new friend- BUGS BUNNY.
ahhh....Bugs Bunny. That IS a happy bubble! Is Mike doing anything productive or has he become a Looney Tunes zombie?
Post a Comment