Ok, so since we didn't take out all the ornaments this year, you'll have to do with this small taste of what we have in storage. Enjoy ;) Scary Ornaments Pretty Ornaments My Newest Favorite Ornament - Thanks Mark!!!
My Christmas tree dried up and died. The fun part is trying not to bleed to death while shimmying around the tree to feed the fish. Cedar trees are a big no!!
I love the eggshell ornaments. They are collectors items which just goes to show that if you hold on to something long enough it will become valuable again.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
4 comments:
does your mama let you touch the eggshell ornaments, or does she have to hang them herself?
My Christmas tree dried up and died. The fun part is trying not to bleed to death while shimmying around the tree to feed the fish. Cedar trees are a big no!!
I love the eggshell ornaments. They are collectors items which just goes to show that if you hold on to something long enough it will become valuable again.
Mom hangs the eggshells - and yes, they are quite lovely and valuable... and Hannah, there are plently of random nuts in our family!
Post a Comment