Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Exam 2


Ok, so the first, and only easy exam is over...
Bad News:
- my cousin is not coming this weekend... sniff, sniff
- Physics
- it is 12am and I have at least 3 hrs of work left to do before going to bed
- Physics
- too tired and coffee-deprived to think of anymore (physics)

Prayer Request:

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MICROBIOLOGY EXAM THIS MORNING (8-11AM)!!!
I need all the support I can get - this exam doesn't worry me too badly, but it is when I start thinking about my physics exam on thurs, and my nutrition exam on friday that I start FREAKING OUT!

Anyways, i've been trying to comfort myself with these verses, maybe they will do something for the rest of you as it has helped me:

Psalm 121

I lift up my eyes to the hills --
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip --
He who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, He who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD watches over you --
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The LORD will keep you from all harm --
He will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forever more.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

my favorite psalm (:
it's helped me through some rough times, too; hope it helped you! you're in my prayers for all your exams! my last one is on friday, and it's my hardest, too. hang in there, joy!!

Carroll said...

Poor Joy! Don't worry...it's gonna be over soon. We will definitely celebrate the end of the semester!

babyarnie said...

Just to let you know that I will be killing you next time I see you b/c that video with the old people made me bawl.

Carroll said...

Hey! How'd it go?

Anonymous said...

guess what! it's blizzarding! and we got tickets to the narnia movie tonight! hasta...

Anonymous said...

ok joy i like your blog marry christmas. as john bert likes to say get er done !!!!!!!



your best piano student jimmy c