Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Last Final


To bed at one and up at four-thirty....good thing I'm getting enough! Thankfully I only have this one last final this morning in Repro & Lact, then I am FINISHED!!!! (well at least for this year)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I had a nighmare that I was signed up for classes and had been taking them all year. Then, all of a sudden, I couldn't remember what classes I had been taking. I guess that's a sign to never never ever go back to school. Ever.

babyarnie said...

And you'll find a way to study on your honeymoon-- whenever that may be.!!

Either way, I'm sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you.

Nikki said...

congrats, joy. hope you did better on finals than i did!
i woke up at one point this weekend and bolted upright in bed, worried sick cause i thought i was late for one of my exams! exams are way too stressful; they should be done away with.

Anonymous said...

ooh...the waking up in the middle of the night thinking you've missed a final is probably one of the worst feelings possible. it usually happens to me every exam week.