Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mordecai House

So here we are right outside of downtown Raleigh near Peace College...


Isn't it purtty?



Ummm, if you didn't catch it before, we are at the Mordecai House

This is the before shot, I have no idea how we all crammed in one vehicle with those silly hoop-skirts ;)



Sam and I had a lot of fun running back and forth between the Parlor and the Chapel, playing a bunch of hymns, irish tunes, etc. However, all I wanted to hear was "The Holly and the Ivy"


Look at these beautiful southern bells!

4 comments:

Joy said...

PS. If anyone has more pictures, I'd love to have them!

Carroll said...

Joy Vonk you are EVIL! Lemme see what I can find in my "sent" folder...

Carroll said...

What you can't see in that picture is Boo trying to climb Amery. In his defense, she did look like a velvet Christmas tree...

Rachael said...

That girl in the brown cloak is hot.