
Contrary to popular opinion, sometimes I do hate running. Sometimes the thought of pulling myself out of bed for just another mile almost kills me - without having taken one step. But I try to subdue these feelings as much as possible in the eternal pursuit of what Mr.Dan would call 'preventive maintenance," or was that Sam? I can't remember...
Anyways, this week has been devoid of these feelings so far, as I have been slowly increasing my mileage. Today I ran four miles and it felt great - it wasn't a choppy day. So if anyone wants to join me for tomorrow's run of 5 miles just let me know, I might even consider letting you ride Dandy.
5 comments:
Oh wow! That was so nice of you to ask, but NNNNNOOOOOO thank you. :)
Remember...I bought the gun so I don't have to run...
No but I will run to Wendy's to get a hamburger for you when you collapse.
Excuse me whilst I run to McDonald's and get another Mr. Tumnus....
Ummm... looks like someoneelse needs to update their blog now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment