



Daddy, I love you very very much - I look up to you everyday and admire you for your unique personality, constant sunny-side, consistency, for your faith and devotion to our church, and it's people through thick and thin. I love you for the way you look at mommy with that soft look in your eyes, and for the way you both have raised us 'wild youngins' all these years - for all the fun and pain we put you through. I hope that one day people will see the things in me that I admire so much in you. I don't say it enough, but you are the best daddy a girl could ever have! You have never acted your age, and I hope you never do!
6 comments:
Wow Joy...I never realized how much you looked like your Daddy! His baby picture looks a lot like you! I don't think you can play the "I'm adopted" card any more...
That's really sweet, Joy. Everyone needs a dad like that. And every dad needs a DAUGHTER like that! (:
I concure to everything you said. Your father is treasured and looked up to by others too- not just his family.!! Happy Birthday.
Nicely said, Fleazy! Your father's love of the Lord is obvious and inspiring!
Carroll, I promise my baby pics look NOTHING like daddy's - thus the adoption theory still stands... I'd better run along and work on my genetics homework so I can prove it!
Joy,
Nobody is buying your adoption theory. Everyone in your family is quirky in their own unique way, but the general genetic trait of quirkiness is common to all of you. (The same could be said for most families, so don't think it's just you.) That said, Happy Birthday to your dad!
Post a Comment