Ok, so most of you know I've wanted Martha to start a blog for a long time now. What better way to start than a baby blog? Just think, she could post pictures of the 'little surprises' she leaves for Rachael in the office trash can, etc. - Just Kidding ;) Anyways, please join me in convincing Marth to get blogging!
7 comments:
COME ON Martha! You could call it "Ad Nauseum." All the cool people are doing it...
OK so unsuspecting Martha who is just cruising all of her friends blogs to see what is happening in the real world pulls up Joys blog and BANG!! Look what happens when I'm not around. You all gang up on me!! In order to start a blog I would have to be computer literate and I hate computers!! We'll see. "Ad Nauseum" does seem like a perfect name however!!
I just looked at that ultrasound (or mammogram as Jimmy called it) again and are those twins I see! I don't think so :)
Is that Martha's Ultrasound Picture?...
MARTHA HAS ENUFGH MOUTH FOR TWO BLOGS :) YOUR BEST FRIEND JIMMY
Leave Martha alone....she's too busy trying to keep food down....and Mike is too busy trying to keep the kitchen sink clean of Martha's unexpected messes....Poor Mike
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your kind words. Yes, it is true and Mike is the best!! Oh, an JimmyLob, your day is coming :)
Post a Comment