Monday, April 10, 2006

A Hodgepodge of Stuff


(1) YUM! First home-grown garden salad this year, and in April!


(2) I forgot I had this photo on my computer - It is someone's faithful rendering (done during a leadership team meeting) of an even that took place long ago ;)


(3) Please come and get the rest of the wedding cake sitting in the church fridge!


(4) Genetics Exam Today
One word - STRESSFUL!!!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck on the genetics test. You'll do fine, I'm sure. (:

Carroll said...

1 - if you need John to come spray 24D to kill that stuff in your yard, just call.

2 - great drawing!

3 - tried to eat a piece last night. couldn't finish it.

4 - good luck! prayer commencing...

Joy said...

Update on the GN test - I think I did well but, I'll have to wait till after break to see!

babyarnie said...

I have no doubt you make 100!!

Rachael said...

That picture is one of my favorites. It would be of Cole flinging you into the jeep. Hence the fact that he is off at training. Well, that and a I'm tired of cleaning stalls and hauling water.

Goingintoalltheworld said...

I'm guessing, based on the fact that people are still drawing pictures during "critically important" leadership team meetings, that they haven't become even more scintillating since we left?