Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Really 29....

Ok, try this quiz and see what you get!

You Are 29 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

13 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm really 26 (:

and I'm not evil :P

Carroll said...

I'm 21. Go figure.

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Joy,
You have just convinced me to waste two minutes of my life that I'll never get back again. I hate you.

Oh, and I'm apparently 31. That makes me feel old.

Rachael said...

You don't have one for toddlers. I'm offended.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I'm 30 so I'm pretty happy that I just shaved a decade off my geriatric ways...

Carroll, you likely should have not picked that 'Quite liberal' answer for your political viewpoint. ;-)

P.S. Here's the next quiz: Are You Hot?

My guess is that Rachael will NOT give us her real score...

Carroll said...

I'm not giving those people my email address just so I can find out how hot I am. I guess we'll all have to keep wondering...

babyarnie said...

I'm 27!! Wahoo, I'm halfway normal :)

Joy said...

J, don't be a hater ;)
Carroll, you don't need to take the quiz, you know you are hot!

Anonymous said...

I'm 25 and as being hot,apparently i'm "more mild than wild"...by the way,you don't have to give out your e-mail address to get your scores,just click the html option.

Carroll said...

yeah...me too. I just picked the best of the bunch.

Anonymous said...

ha! that's funny... georgia, hannah, and i could be triplets....just kidding

Rachael said...

Hey. I did Rich's quiz and scored 216 which put me at Wild and Crazy. Yeah. They must see me on Saturday nights curled up on the couch with a bag of Doritos.

Anonymous said...

apparently I am 19 yrs. old