I think your parents would be really pleased if you showed up with "mocha chip" or "fortune cookie." I, however, with my penchant for redheads, would suggest somewhere around "ginger twist."
Who comes up with these names, anyway? I know it's all a marketing thing, but what exactly distinguishes "chocolate macaroon" from what used to just be called "mousey brown"? It's a mystery.
what can i say? my hairdresser is fabulous! And J, I don't think Mom and Dad are pleased with the dyeing process in general, although they are getting used to it ;)
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
11 comments:
oh my goodness...i can't wait to see!
hey, what's with this sock thing?!
I know I know! And it's BEAUTIFUL!
Does your mama hate us now? : )
Joy,
I think your parents would be really pleased if you showed up with "mocha chip" or "fortune cookie." I, however, with my penchant for redheads, would suggest somewhere around "ginger twist."
Who comes up with these names, anyway? I know it's all a marketing thing, but what exactly distinguishes "chocolate macaroon" from what used to just be called "mousey brown"? It's a mystery.
what can i say? my hairdresser is fabulous! And J, I don't think Mom and Dad are pleased with the dyeing process in general, although they are getting used to it ;)
oooh Joy i can't wait to see!we need to talk some time,i have some news...;)
Love it, Joy!!!
I've heard you are CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!! I can't wait to see on Wed.
wow I can't wait to see your hair! it must be BEAUTIFUL! :)
Joy I was dissapointed when you told me you were dying your hair but I like it
It's the NEXT weekend, already. Time for a new post.
This weeks post has been BIOCHEMISTRY and SLEEP DEPREVATION !
Post a Comment