Monday, August 28, 2006

Training Day 1


This morning marked the beginning of training for my first 10K. Now for all you with extreme misconceptions - this is gonna be stinkin hard for me, and I'm excited but scared. Now, I know all of you like good friends will want to run with me for support, so knowing that, click HERE for more info about the race and sign-up in the comment section (^_^)

9 comments:

Lydia said...

When is this race? If you give me say...5 years, I MIGHT be ready...if I start training right now this minute...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Ice Princess,
I'll be right behind you every step of the way (in spirit, that is).

Carroll said...

Just do like I do...when someone tries to get you to run, show them your gun. That usually gets them to run, and you can stay on the couch. : )

Rachael said...

Excuse me whilst I run to the fridge.

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Somehow I would have thought that my "good friend" wouldn't try to manipulate me with such a shameless guilt trip. I guess I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

i'll go run it with ya! i'l probably pass out half way through but i'll try T

Joy said...

finally someone not afraid of some cardio! ;-)

Lydia said...

Why did Rich call you "Ice Princess?" I'm never in the loop on inside jokes... And Tommy, good for you! The rest of us will be on the sidelines cheering you on, in comfy seats with cold drinks in hand:)

Joy said...

hey! what about some water in paper cups for us? As far as Rich calling me the 'Ice Princess' - go figure. If you find out, let me know!