Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Building a Cake

Ok, so this post is about my not-so-favorite-things. Like stumbling out of bed at 5:45 each morning driving 5 hrs to school and talking to class-after-class of Biology lab students, then my classes, then more talking, then research appointments.... yada, yada, yada. I'm bored just writing it.
Anyways, if I every finish this research website I'll be collecting royalties from the book I'll have written on Dreamweaver, Flash, and all the other Macromedia software. Are you as excited as I am? I don't think so.


9 comments:

Rachael said...

It makes me want to go get in bed and sleep...for a long time.

Joy said...

me too!

Carroll said...

oh...we were supposed to do Flash sometime. Do you still want to do that?

babyarnie said...

Joy, I love you but have no idea what you are talking about.

Eric said...

Joy are you happy. I updated my blog.

Elizabeth said...

I agree with babyarnie...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

What's this I've heard about Carol and Joy flashing someone? I think, perhaps, they should settle down and get married (not to each other, though - you do have to be careful what you say these days, ya know ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am confused Joy is writing a book called Dreamweaver, is that part of the research and why are carroll and joy flashing someone?

Joy said...

i was saying i could write an manual for the program Dreamweaver after using it so much this semester, and i'm not planning on flashing anything. As far as Carroll - you'll have to talk with her. She has this crazy roommate....