Saturday, January 20, 2007

Soooo Excited !!!!

So I finally get home today, it's 1 am. I've just opened up my hotmail and guess what? BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE just sent me my INTERVIEW INVITATION [biggest smile in the whole wide world]. So, I will be headed to TX on the 9th of Feb. Start the prayers now!

[Update]

I've been reviewing common interview questions, and one of them is, 'If your friends could describe you in three words, what would they say?' Help me out here, what would you say?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JOY!!!Keep us posted....

Nikki said...

woohoo!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...lets's see:
for PA school in particular i would say, dedicated, passionate and goal oriented. maybe something like that...congrats girl!

Anonymous said...

I second Sumer's choice of words all the way-very good summary for only using three words.I would also add-
1)Honest/Integrity
2)Driven
3)Service oriented

Anonymous said...

compassionate, curious, crazy

babyarnie said...

Whahoo!! I am so excited for you. It couldn't happen to a nicer (or harder working) person!! So go ahead, live your dream and when your done....... come back to us PLEASE :)

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Congratulations, Ice Princess!

Three words: Way too frosty!

Carroll said...

1 - obedient (observes "NO" signs)
2 - confused (calls lettuce a meal)
3 - over-achiever (have you MET her?)

Anonymous said...

1)kind
2)hard worker
3)cute

Anonymous said...

The world needs more people like you Joy. You are incredible!!!!

Joy said...

who are these anonymous peoples?

Rachael said...

1) Can ride the hair off of a horse.

2) Can teach children like nobody's buisness.

3) Would knock herself out to help someone with something.

4) Desires to do what's right regardless of what others put in her way.

5) Is a true friend.

-I could go on...but I need to look up horses online;)

Nikki said...

dedicated, honest, hard-working

Joy, I talked to Laura this mornin. I'll be in Raleigh late Sunady afternoon. Can you do somethin that night, or would Monday lunch or night work better for you? Call me! (: