Sunday, October 07, 2007

There and Back Again...


Thanks so much to each and every one of you for such a lovely time back home. I'm so glad that December isn't too far away, and that I get a longer break then! But really, I love you all and really appreciate the time and effort put in to make this time so wonderful. Sigh, off to reality :-)

6 comments:

Rachael said...

JOY...WE NEVER RODE!! I am so sorry. We'll ride every day at Christmas. It was so great to see you while you were here. I'll give you a horse if you quite school and come home. I'll give you one even if you don't!

love you.

Rachael said...

Change quite to quit.

Wandering Family said...

I don't see F-V on your map!

Carroll said...

Shhhh! We don't want people to know where it is...there's already too many people here!

Lydia said...

Sorry we missed you, Joy. We were at the beach and then had a lovely stomach bug. We should have come to visit anyway and let you take it back to Texas with you:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carroll, shhhhhhhhhh