
So sorry it has taken me so long to update - you'd think I was on vacation or something :-)
Anyways, it has been so nice to be back home and to get to spend time with all of you. Hiking, running, coffee, shopping, lunch, riding horses, just sitting and chatting..... everything has been wonderful!
I have even had a bunch of opportunities to play music with my church, old band, and other friends. In fact, my friend Philip had me lay down some new tracks with him, and you can hear them at his website: http://www.myspace.com/1sketch
My favorite are probably "Song in my Heart" and "You Gave Everything", I played violin, cello, and a new kind of pizzicato plucking for violin on these tracks, and I think they turned out rather well. Take a listen!
Anyways, it has been so nice to be back home and to get to spend time with all of you. Hiking, running, coffee, shopping, lunch, riding horses, just sitting and chatting..... everything has been wonderful!
I have even had a bunch of opportunities to play music with my church, old band, and other friends. In fact, my friend Philip had me lay down some new tracks with him, and you can hear them at his website: http://www.myspace.com/1sketch
My favorite are probably "Song in my Heart" and "You Gave Everything", I played violin, cello, and a new kind of pizzicato plucking for violin on these tracks, and I think they turned out rather well. Take a listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment