Saturday, March 29, 2008

Much About Nothing


Things here are pleasently busy, but it's all too much bits & pieces to really make a blog-worthy post about here. Guess I'll just steal from Carroll's blog & then go write a bit more on my other site...


Five things about me:

What I was doing 10 years ago (1998):

1. Being a brat to my parents

2. Music

3. Pretending to do homework while reading other stuff

4. Planning a trip to Bolivia

5. Puberty


Five things on my to-do list today:

1. Baby shower @ church

2. Mtg. with PA board officer

3. Go to school & get hmwk done!

4. Call home

5. Take a shower and head to bed


Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate

2. Hummus & carrots

3. Fruit!

4. Popcorn

5. Cheez-its


Five of my bad habits:

1. Judging people too quickly

2. Leaving water glasses everywhere

3. Saying "yes" too much

4. Munching

5. Shoes/Earrings


Five places I've lived:

1. The ghetto

2. 2717

3. FBC... ok well some days it seemed like it :-)

4. The camper

5. 7675


Five jobs I've had:

1. Music Teacher

2. Gym Instructor/Childcare Provider

3. Equine Intern

4. Biochemistry TA

5. AV coordinator

7 comments:

Olive Wild said...

She's ALIVE! So good to read the latest... and you're not allowed to say anything about how often I update my own blog ;o)

kareng said...

what about the "rabbit racing/raising"? That was very interesting time for me, esp since you and B were really into the mechanics of the whole thing!:-)

Carroll said...

Awww...you played the game with us. You are missed!

83rocketscientist said...

Shoes and earings....Can anyone tell me why a girl needs so many of those things?? :)

...and on a positive note...I have seen much worse when it comes to judging people too quickly!

Lydia said...

A woman can NEVER have too many accessories! I certainly don't consider that a bad habit:)

Hannah E. Carson said...

mmmmm......shoes.....they make me smile

babyarnie said...

Joy's back. I was beginning to worry. Oh and PA board officer isn't the same as parole board officer is it? Just wondering.