1st day of Surgery Rotation down. Not much to tell about yet, we just had orientation in the morning, suturing lab, mini-hospital orientation, got lockers... stuff like that. Tomorrow bright and early begins the real deal.
i'm giving surgery lessons this week...the theme is "how to sew up your own knee with a sewing needle and leave a gnarly scar". bring needles, dental floss, and some jack daniels
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
4 comments:
Oh boy! Praying for you this morning! :o)
eat breakfast!
i'm giving surgery lessons this week...the theme is "how to sew up your own knee with a sewing needle and leave a gnarly scar". bring needles, dental floss, and some jack daniels
If I ever need surgery again, hope you're there! A little morbid?
Post a Comment