Sunday, September 28, 2008

Deja Vu


I know, I know. Everyone is wondering why I have a picture of little Noah on my blog, and if somehow they mis-clicked on Martha's link. Be assured you did not.

I was reading all of your blogs (sorry for the lack of comments), got to Martha's and suddenly had an ache of homesickness. Reading your & my parents' sites conjures up so many wonderful memories and thoughts of loved ones. It feels like Michael Buble's song "Home" - one of my favorites.

Sigh... Can't wait until Christmas.

ER is going well. Crazy night and day 12-hr shift switches, but I really am loving it. I wish I could write all the crazy things that I've seen, but I have no idea of what folks gastrointestinal constitutions are as they read this blog.

4 comments:

Olive Wild said...

You are missed, too! ... and we are grateful that you consider our constitutions. :o)

babyarnie said...

Oh Joy you made me cry! Beautiful pic with you new fancy camera. I too miss you so much. I need to have a Joy conversation so whenever in the next while that you have a min. let me know. You are greatly missed too. I can't wait to hear all of you adventures.

Rachael said...

I'm actually in a Christmas mood too. Maybe I'll send you a Christmas tree....if I had the $$ for shipping. Eeek. Come home and ride with me.

Carroll said...

Oh Rachael! I'll be right over to sing "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland" for you!