
So, I finally agreed to let a friend shoot some pictures of me since I typically don't keep very many on hand. This is just proof that I do not take good photos... 1/9 is semi-decent and in the rest I'm too busy worrying about how silly I look to bother trying to smile... I repeat myself below. But, I have to admit, it was fun making these collages :-)
On a different note, ER and Surgery examinations are over - and hopefully well. I just started Internal Medicine, and I'm expecting an extremely steep learning curve. I get my own patients starting tomorrow evening on night call. Should be a great educational experience! Most of the patients are extremely complex and already have lots of health problems and current medications. Better work on that phonetical spelling!

On a different note, ER and Surgery examinations are over - and hopefully well. I just started Internal Medicine, and I'm expecting an extremely steep learning curve. I get my own patients starting tomorrow evening on night call. Should be a great educational experience! Most of the patients are extremely complex and already have lots of health problems and current medications. Better work on that phonetical spelling!

7 comments:
awww.... the pictures are so cute!
Joy, I think they're great!! I love that you have posted them all together like that. We miss you.
Joy, you are so silly! Of course you are photogenic, aren't you made in the image of the Most Beautiful One?
I love the fact you posted them...it looks like fun. You and spelling on the other hand, well, you are in my prayers! ;-)
When you come home I want you to talk to me about the ability to store such a massive amount of tedious information and still look gorgeous! Miss you.
Joy, these are really good!! You are so photogenic!!! love ya.
very nice, joy. how about a trip to pilot mountain when you come back?
I like the one where you look worried
Post a Comment