Friday, December 26, 2008

New Look

[Everglades National Park]



The blog finally has an updated look!
I've been wanting to do something different for awhile... I have to confess I still miss the black but change is inevitable.

My break has been marvelous! I'm so far away from the sterile white-coat environment (mentally and physically) that I don't even feel like a medical student anymore. Let me list a few things I've done thus far....



(1) A few initially hectic days of doctor's appointments, hurried (but great!) friend visits, and PICKING THE PADRES UP from the airport!


(2) Some much needed therapeutic riding with a very dear friend...


(3) Playing for a childhood friend's wedding


(4) Spending lots of time outdoors - hiking!


(5) Trip to a nearby cutsy historic town


(6) Being "Aunt Joy" :-)



(7) FAMILY TIME!!

And did I mention my Camera?!?! Sigh... I love my camera... And Dad's new lenses. Tomorrow we head to the orange state to spend time with my grandmother. More stories and pictures to come!

7 comments:

babyarnie said...

Yeah!! I actually got to see you... not enough time though. Come back with your hair chopped off and a "brand new look".

Rachael said...

I want to see updated hair pictures also!!! I already miss you.

Anonymous said...

Go Nikon!

83rocketscientist said...

We know you love your camera...

KatieMarie said...

Joy! That picture of Asa is beautiful! When/where did you take it???

Anonymous said...

your talented neighbor/roommate took it - that one and the first one I cannot claim :-)

dd said...

why would you take a picture of a game that you lost?