No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
8 comments:
awwwwww!!!!! You're adorable! I love your new hair cut!
I got mine cut recently too!
I love it, too, Joy! It looks great. I'm growing mine out so I can donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Did you donate all that you cut off?
Wow! LOVE the new look! I really like low maintenance hair. You look great!!!
Beautiful Beautiful or as Noah would say "oh so pretty"!
You're so brave! I love your new 'do!
Looks good Joy!
Love it - you look beautiful! Kathy J
Post a Comment