
So first, I must apologize for my long absence in the blogging world. To say I fell off the face of the earth would not be accurate, however I have seen much more of its surface since I last wrote. Let me touch on the major news:
(1) Finished PA school
(2) Traveled extensively following graduation
(3) Rachael and John are married
(4) More travel
(5) Will start new job on Monday. Bittersweet feelings about the location, but very excited about the staff and position. I will miss my central eastern friends!
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and patience. I am back.
3 comments:
please elaborate on the more travel and job (#4 and 5)! I want to know more! Love you and congratulations on the position.
Cole misses throwing you into the back of jeeps. He wants to see you soon!
Ok so I'm a little behind. I've been sitting here waiting to hear from you about getting a job back here and WHAMO!! Someone mentions that you got a job back at "your other home". What??? Gonna have to work harder at some sabotage. Miss you like crazy.
Post a Comment