Monday, January 31, 2005

Sooo Tired!

Wow! Mondays are rough are far as school, but at least they end nicely with Praise Group practice at the church. I want to go to bed right now, but as Robert Frost would say, "I have promises to keep,/ And miles to go before I sleep,/And miles to go before I sleep." Why is it that things always sound better in other people's words? Well, no time for contemplation - research on the avian influenza HN51 strand and Anatomy & Physiology are calling me - ya wanna help don't ya?...
I leave you with the following poemlet:

Half a Friendship?

Said the Moon to the Star,
'Goodnight my dear friend,'
And the Star to the Moon
'But our night never ends!'
So they coninue to hold hands
While the world looks on
Only seeing their friendship
Half the time it goes on.

No comments: