Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sundays :)

Sundays are always wonderful! I love church, friends, music, soccer, just everything about them. I think they are my favorite days to wake up to. The only thing that is bad about them is that they are followed by mondays - and school. But, I guess I can't complain about school too much. I'm really enjoying all my classes right now, and I'm learning a lot too which is a plus :)

Anyways, my quotes of the day to leave you with are:

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

"To find out a girl's faults, praise her to her girl friends."
- Benjamin Franklin

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are one the most wonderful people in the whole wide world. God Bless and stay strong!
sista soul