Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ice Skateing...

Today after church, we took the kids from children's church iceskateing. It was such a blast! Everyone had a great time and left absolutely exhausted. I'd say that we were not a very graceful group, but almost everyone got out on the ice and at least tried.
Anyways, on to my next project - school. I leave you with a poem.
----------------------------------------------------------------
How Can I Keep from Singing - Robert Lowry

What though my joys and comforts die?
The Lord my Savior liveth;
What though the darkness gather round?
Songs in the night He giveth;
No storm can shake my inmost calm,
While to the refuge clinging;
Since Christ is Lord of heaven and earth,
How can I keep from singing?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

The song is beautiful....love it. Very encouraging.

Anonymous said...

There should be more people in this world like you all. If there was this world would be a lot better place. Sorry i missed skating you can bet I will be there next time.