Hey, Remember that time when I was ice skating with our church kids and I was supposedly helping Hannah with Frankie and I lost my balance and almost took everyone else down with me. Yeah, me too.
OH MY GOSH-THE PICTURES FROM ****! YOU KNOW THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ICE HOUSE AND ****? **** WILL BE HOT!:)
SERIOUSLY THOUGH- THANK YOU ALL MY FAITHFUL HELPERS-I COULD DEFINATELY NOT DO ANYTHING WITH YA'LL. YOU'RE REWARDS WILL BE GREAT IN HEAVEN; ESPECIALLY AFTER YESTERDAY!
Hey there should be more people in this world like you all it would be a better place hope you all had fun sorry I missed it. I will be there next time you can bet on that!
Awww! I love all the comments. I agree with Martha and Dave - Everyone did a wonderful job with the kids, and even though we were beat when we left, I think everyone had a good time. On a sidenot, Martha - you should stop "bleeping" so much :)
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
4 comments:
Hey,
Remember that time when I was ice skating with our church kids and I was supposedly helping Hannah with Frankie and I lost my balance and almost took everyone else down with me. Yeah, me too.
OH MY GOSH-THE PICTURES FROM ****! YOU KNOW THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ICE HOUSE AND ****?
**** WILL BE HOT!:)
SERIOUSLY THOUGH- THANK YOU ALL MY FAITHFUL HELPERS-I COULD DEFINATELY NOT DO ANYTHING WITH YA'LL. YOU'RE REWARDS WILL BE GREAT IN HEAVEN; ESPECIALLY AFTER YESTERDAY!
Hey there should be more people in this world like you all it would be a better place hope you all had fun sorry I missed it. I will be there next time you can bet on that!
Awww! I love all the comments. I agree with Martha and Dave - Everyone did a wonderful job with the kids, and even though we were beat when we left, I think everyone had a good time. On a sidenot, Martha - you should stop "bleeping" so much :)
Post a Comment