I am sitting here bored, just waiting for my piles of school work to finish themselves... anyone want to talk to me or take me away from all this mess? I'm just daydreaming about how nice it will be when we go to the mountains in ONLY 2 DAYS!!!! And so while I was thinking about mountains, I decided to post this picture of my favorite mountain. This is Machu Picchu an ancient Inca ruin - located in Peru, it is considered to be one of the most beautiful places in the world and it is fascinated to read about... so much mystery encompasses its history and its architecture is amazing! I hope I get to go there someday, but I'd like to get rid of all the tourists first - jk :)
Anyways, let me close with a quote by one of my most favorite people to quote, Oscar Wilde. He said: "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. "
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, hmmm. School work...I truly have no comment other than get it done...graduate...and then come ride horses with me on my farm in Machu Picchu.
I'll fight you for it... and the horses :)
AHH- THE SWEET FEELING OF A SUNDAY NIGHT WITH NO HOMEWORK TO DO. TRULY LIBERATING. QUIT JOY AND COME BE A LAZY BUM WITH ME!!
mountains, huh? i was there yesterday. snowboarding. i'll call you (or you call me) when you get back. have a great time
d
Post a Comment