Friday, May 27, 2005
PR!!!
Ok, so don't make fun of me or think I'm nuts, but I had to share... Yesterday I hit a personal record in my small little world of running - 7 miles baby! Oh yeah! My goal for this summer is 10, so I'm on track if it doesn't get too hot - that 90ish degree stuff makes me run inside and never want to venture out. Anyways, just thought I'd share, if anyone wants to come and run I'd love the company :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sure Joy,i'd love to join you.in fact,i say we go for the gusto this time-let's make it 8 miles instead of 7.of course my own personal record is only at about 1.5 miles at this point,but you know,1.5/8,can't be that much harder huh?...
7 miles- how about 7inches!! Personally I think you all are NUTS
(my husband included). I can't see shooting pain and difficulty breathing as a fun past time but there's no accounting for taste. One thing's for sure- you definately have my respect:)
I had a cat that ran away once
Post a Comment