JOY!WHAT IS THIS,BLACKMAIL OR SOMETHING?!WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT TERRIBLE PICTURE OF ME AND HOW DARE YOU POST IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE?!I LOOK SO FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE...
Aww, Georgia - you commented :) Well, as far as the picture goes, I don't want people to be too jealous of you so I changed you to a blond, and adjusted a few minor details.... don't worry you still look hot! Oh, and about the 8 miles... I'm planning to do that tomorrow, wanna come?
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
3 comments:
JOY!WHAT IS THIS,BLACKMAIL OR SOMETHING?!WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT TERRIBLE PICTURE OF ME AND HOW DARE YOU POST IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE?!I LOOK SO FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE...
Aww, Georgia - you commented :) Well, as far as the picture goes, I don't want people to be too jealous of you so I changed you to a blond, and adjusted a few minor details.... don't worry you still look hot! Oh, and about the 8 miles... I'm planning to do that tomorrow, wanna come?
I'll run to the kitchen for some tacos!
Post a Comment