
Ok, I have the best friend in the world, someone who completely understands me (or at least tries to) and loves me in spite of all my faults. I don't talk to ya'll about her very much, but my life would certainly be incomplete with out her. She probably knows more about me than I do (thus the picture - oh, and she painted that quilt)! Well, the other day this is what she wrote me and I just had to share it, God certainly uses her in my life to be there just when I need to be pushed in the right direction or encouraged. Anyways, here is her e-mail:
"okay, you are going to think I am crazy, but hear me out.
I have been thinking alot about you lately, but I never knew why. you have been on my mind and in my heart even more than usual! I just wanted to take this opportunity to share with you just how much you mean to me. I am just so thankful and feel so privileged and blessed to have you in my life. When I think about you, my life just feels so much more livable and happy... I see just how unaware you really are about who you are. You are so much more than just another 20 year old girl. I love you so much and you are truly one of the most inspirational and giving people I have ever met. I know in my heart that when you stand before God, He will thank you for your faith, loyalty, and service...
So here it is! Thank you for caring about me when it felt like no one else did, thank you for being there to share with me the ups and downs of life so far, thank you for loving me when I felt the most unlovable, and thank you for sharing your life with me. It is one of the best presents I will ever be given.
sumerless"
6 comments:
just so you know Joy,Sumer isn't the only one who feels that way about you.i guess some are just better at expressing it than others. :)
She sounds like a beautiful person!!
I see your reflection. I like that photo. It's a good mesh ouf you and her.
OOH COOL. i DIDN'T SEE THE REFLECTION THINGY!! VERY SMART JOYALOUS!
awww, thanks georgia, and yes martha see is quite a beautiful woman and there is a reflection
Post a Comment